Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Sugar cookie Recipe

Here in another recipe for you. Since I was little sugar cookies were one of my favorite treats. I didnt care much for chocolate or chips. I just love my sugar cookies. :) So ever since I was younge (like jr. high young) I have been trying so many sugar cookie recipes. Ones with sour cream, ones with cream cheese and all that other stuff...BUT what I have found to be my favorite are the recipes that are the most simplistic.

Every time VDay rolls around I make sugar cookies for the ones I love. I enjoy the process mixing and cutting, and I enjoy giving them to my family and friends. This year was no different. This batch I made was for the girls that I Visit Teach. Sadly my heart shape cookie cutter is packed away, so I just used a glass to cut them out. I think the circle is a beautiful classic shape for the sugar cookie.
Here is a picture of the cookie....mmmm yum I found these cute boxes at Hobby Lobby and knew my cookies would look so cute in them!
I added some tags to the box. I made the blue & green one in photoshop (I'm a digi scrapper). I used the new Vday kit from GG Digital Designs. So cute. The girls loved them!
I thought I would share the recipe with you all!



I linked this up to the fabulous blog All Things Thrifty. Its one of my favs!!

No comments: