Monday, August 8, 2011

More Bunting

So, I made some more bunting for my photography prop stash. I can't wait to use it. The colors are fun and flowery. It really is so easy to make.

Just go get the triangle template I gave you on the last bunting post,
1-cut your fabric
2-sew the right sides together
3- turn right side out
4-iron
5-pin to the binding (make sure it is double fold binding)
6-sew a straight line on the binding and your done!


Here I just cut squares of burlap and then hot glued the lace to the burlap. Easy.

I would love to see pictures if any of you out there make some bunting. I have some more bunting that I want to make. So you will be seeing more posts on bunting. I just think it's so cute. You can make it for holidays to hang on your mantel, or for parties, or for anything else you want to use it for. Have fun bunting!! :D

No comments: