Friday, March 11, 2011

For the LOVE of LIME

I love limes. the color is vibrant and the taste is fantastic. There are soooo many lovely uses for limes. I recently went in search online for a lime cookie recipe because I wanted to make something for the girls I visit teach. And I wanted it to have lime in it (because of St.Pattys day). I didnt know what would come up, but let me just say that what I found is delicious. Doesnt seeing these limes make you want to cut one up and squeeze the juice out? It does for me, and that is exactly what I did when I had the leftover limes from the recipe. I'm one of those who loves lime or lemon juice mixed straight with water. My boys even loved it!!
Anyways, onto the cookies. I found the recipe from evilshenanigans.com I actually have never come across that site before, but am so glad I did. Tons of their recipes look amazing.

Anyways, here is the recipe. There is only one thing I changed. They had down only ONE TSP of lime juice and I did TWO TSP of lime juice. It was more by accident that it happened. I was squeezing a lime it just came out fast. I also added green food coloring to make them more St.Paticksy. Anyways, I hope you enjoy. You can click on the picture and then right click to save. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

4 comments:

Emily Carter said...

I could stare at those limes for hours!! Amazing recipe! Thanks for linking up.

Marnie said...

Thanks for the great recipe, they look yummy!
x Marnie

Marnie said...

I'm now following you too!

Nicole said...

Haha, got your comment/reply/this would be easier if I had twitter. :) I'm in the SLC, UT area. You? I really don't know much about my camera but I would LOVE to! Any great pics I get are just because I took about a million and had a few turned out right, hehe.